воскресенье, 4 августа 2013 г.

The beginning of my story

There is a very good proverb or quote by Lao Tzu "A journey of a thousand miles begines with a single step, we do start our great journey with a lot of jokes and of cource the first step, too. Now I am on the second step of our journey and we are in the huge Munich airport, waiting for our flight to the USA. Some teachers are exited some exhausted, others just roaming indifferently. Some just try to kill the that time in the shops. But the most important is that in all of their mind is ONE idea, one thought _ America. I will start telling the story of my trip with an answering the most frequently asked question ;) how do you fell about it? (if my new friends Jo and Bill somehow read this post,they will understand me :) ) So the very first experience in this airport is not very pleasant I feel :) OK- I ask myself - why can't I have an internet access in my smart phone to write my post here and post some funny pics, But do it in the business center?! but when I think about Tomorrow , I am getting so exited. now some information about our plane :) (Airline, Manufacturer, Type) Airbus A340-600 Technical specification for Lufthansa (LH) Abbreviation acc. to IATA / ICAO 346 / A346 Length 75,3 m Height 17,3 m Wing span 63,5 m Number of engines 4 MTOW (maximum takeoff weight) 368000 Seats 306 As you see it is huge :D My dinner :) But fortunatly it brought us on the land of dreams safely. :) Will continue in the next post follow me please :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий